Full Service Corporate Relocations
Corporate Moving & Full Service Relocation
Quick Transfer Moving and Storage is pleased to announce their affiliation with Mobility Partners Inc., enabling us to offer a full suite of relocation services. With a senior management team boasting over 100 years of experience in the relocation industry and relocation consultants with 20 plus years coaching employees on policy guidelines , we are positioned to live up to the reputation Quick Transfer has built in their 50 Plus years in the moving business.
We are different than other Relocation Management Firms. No client is too small and we customize our service offering to handle everything to do with your relocation plan. Our service is personalized with one point of contact from start to finish. We start by listening to your needs and identifying any sore spots in delivering a relocation benefit plan that meets with your company culture and budget. We remain totally transparent with our client in all of our dealings.
Our relocation supplier network includes the best of the best with emphasis on cost saving regardless of the level of service required. Our suppliers are fully vetted and performance metrics are in place to measure each and every relocation assignment.
Our first step in dealing with a new client is to review their relocation policy to determine if the benefits meet best practises and there is no cost to the client for our initial policy review. If it is determined that benchmarking your policy against competitors in your industry is necessary, we would coordinate this with a leading policy design firm in Canada.
We offer our relocation services as a comprehensive bundled package, or you can chose from a suite of services that meet the needs for a specific relocation. We are totally flexible in meeting your requirements.
Our list of services includes but is not limited to:
• Policy design and benchmarking
• Personalized employee coaching on policy and benefits being offered
• Rental assistance at origin and destination
• Home sale assistance including a guarantee sale option
• Rental and home purchase assistance
• House goods Move Management
• Household goods moving and storage
• Assistance with home sale and purchase closing costs
• Travel including air, hotel and car rental bookings through our own internal travel agents
• Temporary housing
• Expense Management including tracking and detailed reporting
• Lump sum management and administration
• Destination services including city orientations, language and cultural training, school search and settling services
• Spousal job assistance
“We have a real estate agent in mind to list your Halifax home. She’s one of my favourites to deal with and is a real tiger for her clients, but she’s also very down to earth and personable. I think you’ll like her, and I’d like to arrange a meeting so you can get a feel for her yourself.”Read Connie’s Story’s Here